VMworld 2020 is fast approaching, and we are thrilled to meet you online this year and share the latest on VMware and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
As a Diamond sponsor at this year’s virtual event, we will have a rich lineup of business and technical sessions covering topics such as Modernizing Applications with VMware Cloud™ on AWS, Amazon RDS on VMware, and VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud. We will also have interactive sessions, an Expert Led Hands-on Lab and a moderated roundtable. Log in to your VMware account online and check out the Content Catalog for a full list of AWS sessions. Here are a few sessions you won’t want to miss!
- Architectural Patterns and Best Practices for Running Workloads on VMware Cloud on AWS (60-minute Breakout Session, Technical 300)
- Manage Your Data on vSphere with Amazon Relational Database Services (60-min Breakout Session, Technical 200)
- Customer Cloud Stories: Leveraging VMware Cloud on AWS for Agility and Speed (60-min Breakout Session, Business 200)
- Enabling Business Continuity with VMware Cloud on AWS (20-minute Interactive Session, Business 200)
- Modernize Your Critical Data Storage on VMware Cloud on AWS Using Native AWS Storage Services (20-minute Interactive Session, Technical 300)
- Exploring Opportunities for Integration Between VMware Cloud on AWS and Native AWS Services (Expert Roundtable, Technical 300)
- Expert Led Hands-on Lab
The VMware and AWS partnership delivers a faster and cost effective path to the hybrid cloud while allowing customers to modernize your applications with jointly engineered solutions. Please come join us at our virtual booth during the event to learn more about these solutions, and how we can help you accelerate your cloud journey and modernize your applications with 175+ native AWS services.
Please reach out to [email protected] to schedule a meeting with the AWS team to discuss how the solutions can support your business. Kindly include any specific questions and attendee details in the email. To stay up to date on the latest, follow us @awscloud and @vmwarelcoudonaws.