DID YOU KNOW THERE IS A VEEAM USER GROUP?
The VUG (Veeam User Group) is a community of Veeam users. It is a great way to connect, share experiences, learn from your peers and expand your network.
The resources available to you range from face-to-face, virtual user group meetings to online groups, discussion boards, blogs, podcasts, and live stream broadcasts.
Make sure you are taking advantage of all these offerings!
- What topics are being addressed at VUG meetings?
The VUG meeting’s agenda is loose and you are welcome to contribute.
- Who can take part?
Veeam users who want to get the most from their solution or those who want to start using Veeam products, but don’t know where to start.
- May I bring a fellow attendee to a VUG meeting and online group? Absolutely! You are welcome to share the registration page or invitation to the group with those who are interested.
- How to attend VUG meetings?
Check out our events calendar here. You can also join the online Veeam User Group to become a member and stay updated on upcoming VUG meetings in your area.
- Is there a fee for participants?
No, VUG membership is FREE!
- Who is behind local VUG chapters?
Local VUG chapters are led by VUG leaders. Want to become a leader?Please contact the Veeam User Group team.
- Who can start a local VUG if there are none in my region yet? Anyone except for sales representatives at a company selling products or services to Veeam users.
- How does Veeam support a VUG?
An official VUG receives global recognition and access to the latest product news first-hand, as well as content and speakers. Veeam also provides event organizational support if needed.
- Can I become a sponsor of a VUG?
Please contact the Veeam User Group team [email protected].